D.I.Y Restorative and Protective Coatings for powder coatings, bare metals, fibreglass and more...
Tough durable clear coatings for long term protection of painted & unpainted metals, fibre glass & other hard surfaces
Everbrite crystal clear polymer resin protective coatings restore, rejuvenate and protect hard surfaces against moisture, corrosion, fade, rust, and tarnish caused by environmental conditions. Protects ferrous and non-ferrous metals, galvanized, anodized, powdercoated and painted surfaces, hard vinyl, fibreglass, tile, marble and other hard substrates.
Also rejuvenates and restores faded colour to powder-coated and painted metals and then protects from further fading caused by sunlight
- Aluminium Window Joinery, Garage Doors, Fences, Gates
- Fibreglass and Aluminium Boats, Masts and Booms, Stainless Steel Fittings, Port hole brass trim
- Farm Equipment, Tanks, Vats
- Vehicles, RVs, Bumpers, Trim,
- Brass Door Knockers and Knobs, Clocks, Ornaments
- Bronze Statues and Sculptures
- Copper Fittings, Roofs, Light Fittings, Splash backs
- Stainless Steel Deck Fittings, Bannister Railings,
- Stainless Steel Home Appliances, Fridges, Cooktops, BBQs, Outdoor Furniture
- Stainless Steel Swimming Pool Railings, Ladders
- Silverware, Jewellery, Artwork
- Too many applications to list
To order an Everbrite or Protectaclear Kit...
Why are Everbrite Coatings so popular?
- Everbrite is easy to apply - User friendly for the 'domestic' D.I.Y market and tradespeople alike. Application by brush, lint free cloth or pad; or can be dipped, and for larger areas sprayed on by compressed air sprayer, H.V.L.P. gun or airless sprayer.
- Self-Levelling and Self-Annealing with a mirror finish - Blends to itself, making touch-ups easy. Can be re-coated with no sanding or priming. Everbrite bonds to itself to form a new one part coating so the surface can be maintained indefinitely.
- Coatings remain flexible - Will not crack, chip or peel and can be maintained indefinitely by recoating periodically. Will expand and contract with the substrate with temperature changes.
- Excellent adhesion on metals, even highly polished metals.
- Indefinite shelf-life when stored correctly.
- Economical - one-part homogenous coatings requiring no dilution or mixing prior to use meaning no waste. Will cover approximately 25 square metres per litre.
- UV Stable – Will not discolour or yellow with exposure or heat.
- UV Filters - Protects colour from fading under the coating.
- Food safe when cured – e.g. protects BBQs or metal in the kitchen.
- Prevents the adherence of and lessens the build-up of dirt, fingerprints, algae, marine growth, bird droppings, etc.
- Smoke and lower temperature fire damage may be easily cleaned off an EVERBRITE protected surface with soap and water.
- Impact resistant. Rust inhibitor. Graffiti resistant.
- Non-conductive - reduces static electricity.
- Economical - Extremely light weight - dry film coating .0003 pounds per square foot. .5 mil wet film thickness, 10 - 15 microns dry film coating.
- No waste - Indefinite shelf-life when stored correctly in its sealed can.
- Superior scratch resistance for all types of metal
- Best in market for Pencil Hardness: Everbrite - H4 and Protect-A-Clear - H8
- Proven - Everbrite Coatings have been sold into the USA market for over 25 years..... Go to ‘Notable Projects’ on the Everbrite USA website.
Which Everbrite Coating do I need to use?
Everbrite, Inc. manufactures formulations with qualities for different surfaces and conditions; protecting metals from tarnish, rust, corrosion, fading, chalking, oxidation and even UV rays.
To decide which coating you need use our Comparison Table. Feel free to contact us if you need advice. The coatings are available in different sized tins for different sized projects. Never fear - if you have product left over the coatings have an indefinite shelf life when stored correctly.
How do I prepare the surfaces and apply the Coatings?
We make this easy for you by providing a library full of Quick User Guides and Video Demonstrations. Links to these can be found on our Advice page.