Terms & Conditions
Our goods and services are sold to you on
the terms of trade as set out below; which may be subject to change from time
to time. Our terms of trade may not
otherwise be varied unless agreed by us in writing.
Our terms of trade are
governed by and interpreted according to the laws of New Zealand.
Customers will be deemed to have
read and accepted these terms of trade when placing an order for goods and an
invoice has been raised. Once an order has been received and accepted by
phone or by email and invoiced by us this will constitute a binding contract
for the supply of the goods on these terms of trade.
Pricing for the goods or services apply as specified on our website at
the time of order and are subsequently invoiced at these rates. All prices are
in New Zealand dollars and are inclusive of GST (in accordance with the Goods
and Services Tax Act 1985) All prices are correct at time of publication;
however we reserve the right to adjust prices for any reason.
Payments can be made by Debit Card or Credit Card (Visa or MasterCard) or by Bank Deposit prior to despatch of goods. Card Payment is secure via a link from this website to Payment Express New Zealand.
While we take every step to
ensure we hold stock of all items as advertised on our website from time to
time we may be unable to supply a product that you may wish to order. We will do
our best to assist you.
Delivery, Freight and Handling
- Freight courier charges are specified on our website with the product pricing, and apply at the time an order is accepted by us; and subsequently invoiced.
- We do not charge handling fees and all freight courier charges are at cost.
- We provide Track and Trace details to the Customer after an order has been despatched.
- Allow 3 to 4 days delivery.
- Weekend or Public Holiday orders will be processed on the next working weekday.
- Overnight delivery can be arranged by special request.
- All freight courier prices are correct at time of publication; however we reserve the right to adjust freight pricing if our courier supplier increases their pricing.
Subject to the provisions of this clause, to the extent permitted by law:
- All warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded;
- We will not be liable for any indirect losses or consequential damages of any kind suffered or incurred by you; and
- We limit our liability to the replacement, or replacement cost and the delivery cost, of the relevant goods at our option.